Monday 30 November 2015

End of November

My last weekend of November in a nutshell....

1. Went to a GlamGlow's Christmas special event with Leena. It's the first of their event which I have attended by Sephora ever since I've gotten the special black card membership.

Look, I'm sexy 'candid'. Or at least that was the point of this photo.

 Yes, I'm sexy, thanks. #noshame


Finally got to see what the hype about GlamGlow is all about. I've heard and read plenty of raved reviews about this range of masks - would have bought one for myself to try too if the price tag on it was not so crazily high.

=======================================

2. Finally tried the pretty looking sandwich combo from Le Pont with the best mates. Love love love the interior decorations.


The sandwiches looked as pretty as the many pictures I've seen of it. Unfortunately it did not live up to expectation taste wise which left me quite disappointed at the end of the day.

I ate all that carbs but totally not worth it.


But I do love the truffle fries that came with the sandwich. That was the first thing I went for when the food arrived and haven't stopped craving for them since then.

With Leena and Meng taking the picture.
Honestly missed spending time just chilling and catching up with them.

Two of them have been so busy with university work till they hadn't much free time to just hang out. Which was weird for me because I was so used to meeting the both of them almost weekly during their summer holidays. That's over now and it's just tons of assignments & tests for them.

Which makes me secretly glad to not have any. *evil snicker*

Written by yours truly
Here's another thing that made my week.... It's an article I wrote for the Sun Daily and probably one of the first times my writing has ever seen the light of day. So to see it published makes me feel super proud of myself.

I'm hoping that there'd be more opportunities like these in the future.

So far November has been amazing for me and now that it's come to an end, I can't help but feel really grateful for all that has happened. This whole year has its ups & down but this month was, for the lack of a better word, awesome.

At the risk of sounding stupidly cliche, I wish December and the last month of 2015 to be equally as good too.

❝ Nothing ever ends poetically. It ends and we turn it into poetry. 
All that blood was never once beautiful. It was just red. ❞

Kait Rokowski 

No comments:

Post a Comment